Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cleanse Day 3

 

So today was day 3 of the cleanse. ALL FRUIT DAY, and for the next two days after this. I was actually pretty excited. I love fruit and figured it would be a lot easier since yesterday I got my Magic Bullet!! YAY so excited!! (works great!)
I started my day off with a cup a cantaloupe, then I had a DELICIOUS triple berry, cinnamon, honey smoothie. Uh Yum! Ariel, Amanda, Kristina and I were going to hangout outside and play Frisbee.  Then Kyle was making dinner for  everyone and we all had forgotten that he was doing this and we're on this cleanse.
So here's what happened, not so proud of it. But Kyle made spaghetti and meatballs, and salad, and garlic bread and brownies. Oh my goodness. Let me tell you with three girls who hadn't really eaten that much that was sounding like quite the feast! So we all caved. I ended up having half a plate of salad with a tsp of Italian dressing, about 3/4 a cup of pasta with some tomato sauce, 1 meatball and half a piece of bread that I split with Ariel. =] Then I finished up the night with some frozen banana yogurt with a tsp of vanilla. So I know that I caved but I didn't feel like it was so bad because it wasn't as bad as it could be. I definitly needed it though. I felt so much better after that dinner. Ariel said it best, we just needed something that wasn't so sweet. And the spaghetti with salad HIT the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment