Monday, April 1, 2013

Starting to Enjoy this.

So the weather over here is starting to get gorgeous! ( yes I know that was improper grammar.) This weekend has been so beautiful! We spent a lot of time outside and it was so warm and amazing. The girls and I went to watch the boys play baseball and then we came home and then played Frisbee! I forgot how much I loved Frisbee. Then I spent most of the day inside yesterday for Easter. I got some homework done and got to work on the job applications I had to turn in.
 I only have a tomorrow left on my cleanse! I am starting to feel full faster which is good! I got through the fruit days decently. I did end up having a salad each day just to cut the sweetness. Below are some pictures from this weekend. =]




My Delicious raspberry sorbet
My raspberry sorbet is made by: 
1 1/2 cups of raspberries 
1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
1 tsp of truvia
2 TBSP of dark chocolate morsels.
Put the first 3 ingredients in a Magic Bullet (or blender) and blend until smooth. Then add the 2 TBSP of dark chocolate and chop them up. So yummy! I couldn't really get my chocolate to grind up very well but it was still really good with the bigger chunks!

No comments:

Post a Comment