Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finally...

So I have finally created a blog. This blog has been about three years in the making. My best friend Melissa Inkley created her blog when we went off to college. Now as Juniors I have FINALLY followed suit. Being that I have never had a blog, y'all are gonna have to bear with me as I figure all this out. I am hoping you guys love my posts as much as I will. Since I am on spring break (WOO HOO) I will be able to post some yummy recipes and some fun crafting projects. Well I'm going to figure out how to use this. Hoping to post again soon! <3 Below are some pictures of Melissa and I. She's like the sister I never had Love you!
At the Amos Lee Concert =] 
 
 Senior Prom

 "Intense" inside joke
 Melissa's 18th birthday party! (weird we're both 21 now)
 Volunteering at the CASA auction
Melissa's family reunion 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment