Today was the first day of my cleanse. It is a little harder than I thought it was going to be not gonna lie. So I started the morning with a glass of hot water with fresh squeezed lemon. It was DISGUSTING! I couldn't even finish the whole glass. I then had some chobani vanilla greek yogurt( I had to put like 6 frozen raspberries in it. Too thick!) and some almonds. That wasn't too bad. Lunch was pretty good. Grill some chicken with 1/4 tsp of Johnny's Seasoning on it with my whole grain bread and carrots and cantaloupe! YUM!! Then dinner I had salmon. For those of you who know me well, y'all know I don't do fish really. Unless it's Halibut and it's battered and fried with fries on the side. So I seasoned it with some seafood seasoning and had some brown rice and an apple with it. It wasn't the best dinner I'm not gonna lie bu it wasn't terrible. I think I did a pretty good job cooking it, never cooking fish before. But I am pretty hungry still for the day and I am craving McDonalds and a Diet Coke so badly right now! It's ridiculous. This is the first day in I can't remember how long, that I haven't had a Diet Coke. I'm struggling a little. But I'm hoping that tomorrow will be easier. Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Cleanse Day 1
Today was the first day of my cleanse. It is a little harder than I thought it was going to be not gonna lie. So I started the morning with a glass of hot water with fresh squeezed lemon. It was DISGUSTING! I couldn't even finish the whole glass. I then had some chobani vanilla greek yogurt( I had to put like 6 frozen raspberries in it. Too thick!) and some almonds. That wasn't too bad. Lunch was pretty good. Grill some chicken with 1/4 tsp of Johnny's Seasoning on it with my whole grain bread and carrots and cantaloupe! YUM!! Then dinner I had salmon. For those of you who know me well, y'all know I don't do fish really. Unless it's Halibut and it's battered and fried with fries on the side. So I seasoned it with some seafood seasoning and had some brown rice and an apple with it. It wasn't the best dinner I'm not gonna lie bu it wasn't terrible. I think I did a pretty good job cooking it, never cooking fish before. But I am pretty hungry still for the day and I am craving McDonalds and a Diet Coke so badly right now! It's ridiculous. This is the first day in I can't remember how long, that I haven't had a Diet Coke. I'm struggling a little. But I'm hoping that tomorrow will be easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment