How did I spend my spring break you ask?
WELL, I started this blog and then mostly laid around the house. It was quite relaxing to just hang around and not really do anything. I spent a lot of time with this cutie patootie!!Then Mama and I went and did some shopping in Portland and in Cannon
Beach. We had a great lunch at this pub. So delicious. It's so weird
that I can now go into bars with my parent.
![]() | |
| Amanda, Ariel and I! Love these girsl |
As I get ready to go back to school to start my spring quarter I am slowly acquiring all the food needs I will need for my new lifestyle change! I found this great blog called the Undressed Skeleton about a year or so ago.
Recently she and a team of experts created Team Taralynn.The team has 6 girls on it. They post their own recipes, work out plans, and updates on how their lifestyle change is going. They each started with a cleanse. I will be starting that cleanse on Tuesday!! It's only 7 days long but it includes 3 phases. You can click on each phase here. Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3. I just went to the store and bought all my goodies! YAY! (I'll post a picture of all my goodies tomorrow once I'm back to school and all settled in. Everything is packed up right now.) My 2 best girls at school, Ariel and Amanda, will be doing it with me! Not only will they be supporting me but so many others as well. I am very lucky to have so many people support me on my change. Amanda already has our workout schedules ready. That will for sure be the hardest part! But I know that I can do it! I'm very excited for what the future has. I'll keep ya updated with my progress! <3



No comments:
Post a Comment