Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Luckykins

So I used to be on the CWU Equestrian team and due to some personal happenings and that I needed to focus on school work, I no long am. I actually doing quite well with it. I loved being on the team it was so fun and I grew my love for the country and for horses. Today I took my friend Ellye out to the barn to do her chores. I came home smelling like horses and the barn, it was delightful! It really made me miss having a horse. I used to lease one here from a local vet. Oh man I miss that guy. He always knew how to make my day. I will continue to find ways that I can have horses in my life. Here are some pictures of my Lucky.


He ALWAYS pushes his nose into the camera




Awe Danny and Lucky <3 each other.




This is Danny and my friend Ellye. I took and edited this amazing photo =]
Please don't use any of these photos without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment