Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Obsession!

So if y'all have been around me lately you know that I have a new obsession with PIES! I have been looking up tons and tons of pie recipes. Also, I've been looking up the best pie shops in America. Now, I want to go on a roadtrip just to go to all of these shops! I think it would be the most fun trip ever! However, since it is still Spring Quarter I can't really do that. So instead. I really want to get good at making pies. I have made apple pie before in my nutrition class last quarter and it looked amazing!
First apple pie, with canned apple pie filling.
So no I have come up with this idea to make pies and cupcakes all spring/summer. Which means I will need some people to test them! I was on Amazon when I came up with this idea. I was looking for pie and cupcakes cookbooks. I know that  I can find many recipes for both on Pinterest ( and I have). But there is just something about having that book in your hand that is so awesome and you can then pass it down to other. I just really like books and think that our world has become too technology dependent (as I'm writing a blog lol). Anywho! These are the cookbooks I found that I would bake every recipe out of.So if anyone wants to get me one of these, that would be totally cool with me and you will be the first person I call to test out my creations!!! These are definitely going on my birthday list! Look out Mama and Daddy!


 

2 comments:

  1. i have one of these books--i'll let you borrow when we see each other next! :)

    ReplyDelete