Thursday, September 26, 2013

MIA.

This summer has been CRAZY!! I know I haven't blogged since June and I really don't like that I haven't. So first sorry that I haven't been blogging. Second, I'm going to be posting a lot of little summarized post over the next few weeks about summer and what's been going on with me lately! I'm very excited to share with y'all.

Being that this is my senior year of college (holy cow! I can't even believe I'll be graduating in just 8 short months) I want to live it up. I want to have the best year I possibly can! My freshmen year here at CWU I attempted to do the 365 photography challenge. I did this on facebook. I have been wanting to write more as it is, so I think I'll be doing it on here. It may become a weekly thing sometimes. But something that I can document my senior year. I'm very excited to do this and be able to share with all of you. (so my mom, aunts and my best friends lol) 
 
So as I finish my first day of my senior year, I'm so ready and overjoyed to start this adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment